The production of Mechanical Driven Vacuum Road Sweeping Machines (Torque Convertor or Clutch lining), and Hydraulic Driven Vacuum Road sweeping machines with chamber capacity from 3 m³ up to 10 m³.
General features of Vacuum Road Sweeping Machines (VKM) are as follows:
- It provides high performance at lower cycles by the choice of correct auxiliary engine utilized on its top structure. It ensures fuel savings and more silent working environment.
- In order to maximize useful life of brush, its pressure to the surface can be adjusted. Optionally, such pressure setting can be made from cabin inside. It provides optional system reducing rotating speed of brush preventing unnecessary wear.
- In order to minimize dust in the environment, waste is humidified at correct points throughout suction line.
- Engine- fan connection is made through torque convertor in our mechanical machines; in this way, engine life is extended and maintenance costs resulting from replacement of clutch lining is prevented.
- Thanks to flexible design, top structure can be easily mounted to different chassis vehicles of different sizes.
- Thanks to user friendly control panel, operator learns using machines within a short time period.
- Water tank mounted on base of waste tank at 10 degrees of angle provides ease for discharge operation of wastes.
- Easily cleanable chamber inside grate design is developed; design of superstructure and equipment is made to minimize maintenance requirements.
VKM 4000 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Sweeping Speed (km/h)||1-10|
|Sweeping Width (mm)||2100|
|Sweeping Capacity (m2/h)||21000|
|Hopper Tank Capacity (m3)||4|
|Water Tank Capacity (liter)||900|
|Hydroulic Oil Tank Capacity (liter)||80|
|Water Tank Material||Stainless Steel|
|Machine Length (mm)||3800|
|Machine Width (mm)||2140|
|Machine Height (mm)||1660|
|Empty Total Weight (kg)||3800|
|Water Pump(bar-liter)||20lt./dak. max.100bar|
|Discharge Height (mm)||650 mm (nom) chassis dependent|
|Side Brush Diameter (mm)||320|
|Middle Brush Diameter (mm)||400|
|Middle Brush Length (mm)||1240|
|Number of Water Nozzle||23|
|Rear Scution Hose Diameter (mm)||150|
|Rear Suction Hose Length (mm)||5000|
|Auxiliary Engine Type||Diesel|
|Auxiliary Engine Power (kW)||75|
|Fan Drive Type||Mechanical|
|Side Suction Hose Diameter (mm)||220|
|Side Brush Life Expectancy||300 accumulated working hours|
|Middle Brush Life Expectancy||150 accumulated working hours|
|Minimum Gross Weight (kg)||7000|
|Wheel Base (mm)||3350-3500|
|Rear Door Opening Angle||80|
|Mesh Filter Surface Area (m2)||1,09|
|Front Washing System||Optional|
|Dual Suction System||Optional|
|High Pressure Washing System||Optional|
|Additional Filter System||Optional|
|In Cab Noice <(dB)||<75 dB|